Thursday, April 30, 2009

Self evaluation

My annual self evaluation was due today. I believe in being honest in my self evaluations. I expected problems teaching classes with a limited English vocabulary... but that transition went smoothly. What I didn't expect is that I'd have a problem with my tests. I could have written, "I had no idea the males would be gold medal cheaters."

I decided to be more diplomatic: "I was woefully unprepared for the innovative techniques students would employ to copy from each other."

In hidden text I added, "Little fuckers."

3 comments:

  1. A Masters in Bullshit. Definitely an asset in the world of academia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, and most of all unfortunately, your attempt at tact and diplomacy probably went right over the head of whomever will read your review and, thus, not result in any changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you code that using the same system you use on your tests?!

    ReplyDelete