Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Officially the worse recession since the great depression

I'm looking for the stats to prove it 100%, but I'm willing to be money that two quarters in a row 6%+ declines in GDP is the worse recession in my lifetime, probably the worse since the 1930's.

The most discouraging piece of news is that the hope that we had turned the corner was premature.

Have a great day!

****
I'm off to the top of Hafeet to celebrate our college being renewed for accreditation. Unfortunately, I am dead tired (with emphasis on the dead). I have no choice but to suck down a large coffee... which means I won't get to sleep tonight.

And the cycle continues.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...why don't you skip the coffee, be tired, then go to bed? Even if you are cranky at the event (just this once)... You know the definition of insanity, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead tired and traveling the winding road up the mountain? BE CAREFUL!

    ReplyDelete