Monday, April 6, 2009

Sex advice from the Christian perspective

I'm not close to renouncing Christianity but watching nutcases like this guy makes me think about it. I won't post his video on my blog, but I'll provide the link to two of his videos. In the first he says condoms don't work and uses a strainer and spoiled milk to prove his point.

In the second he says, "The woman is designed for the man's pleasure..."

If you only have time to watch one, watch the second one.

If you have time for neither you'll be fine.

But it is worth watching this virgin and wondering what woman would ever marry him. This guy is so ridiculous he made me wish I was a lesbian. And that's a first.

3 comments:

  1. I am at a loss for words. And that's a first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, couldn't make it through either of those. Hopefully he won't procreate, but he'll probably be one of those that spawns off 20 kids in the name of God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just watched the 1st video (I only watched the 2nd one when I made my first comment). WHAT AN IDIOT! I was laughing at him doing a "scientific experiment" demonstrating that a condom doesn't protect against AIDS - when he didn't even use a condom! He uses a strainer to "simulate" a condom. Um, hello? Has he ever SEEN a condom? Oh yeah - that's right. He's a virgin.

    Here's hoping he stays that way for the rest of his life...

    ReplyDelete