Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I think the movie played annually on Thanksgiving Day, not Easter. Nevertheless, I watched it for one reason: I loved seeing the invention that cooked the egg. (Sorry, no youtube available... and those of you under 35 reading this blog probably have no idea what I'm talking about.)

The movie scared me. I have no idea what the movie was about but I remember something about kidnapping children. And as one myself I didn't like that one bit.

On this Easter Sunday here's a link to another childhood favorite, the Cadbury egg, going through motions that are more impressive than the egg fry on Chitty.

*****
Ann and I were discussing this earlier: I hope you had a traditional bone-in ham today. They are unmatched in flavor and completely unavailable here.

1 comment:

  1. Never seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Is that the one with the flying car?

    George and Miriam are here and we had a boneless pork loin for our Easter dinner. No ham, sorry.

    Now we need to go out and engorge ourselves with Cadbury Eggs.

    ReplyDelete