Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Try accidentally hitting this

This is a picture of the building I hope to be moving out of soon. My apartment windows are the three on the lower left of the picture.

On the day I moved I decided to always park to the right, in front of the encased electrical generator. Why? Along the street is a metal sewer duct. (It's larger than it appears in the picture.) If you accidentally drove over it you would seriously screw up the bottom of your car. Even if I'm not riding with you to weigh it down.

2 comments:

  1. lol - stuff like this amazes me... It makes you wonder who has to complain before it's changed... Or does the technology fixing the problem get generated before the bad stuff is implemented!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't get changed. Odd little hazards like this are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete