Monday, November 3, 2008

Take heart Republicans!

Wu says my prediction of an Obama victory has guaranteed a good night for McCain.  He may be onto something.  The Dubai stock market dropped 50% after I arrived....

***********

I feel like a school girl before prom.  Woah, not sure where that came from... I am waiting with a positive nervous energy.

To pass the time:  A conservative's wife forces him to go door knocking for Obama.  It's a great read.

The Hannity-insanity is pure joy. 

Keep up to date with 538 and Huffington Post.

Update:  Politico asks, "What, for you, was the most memorable moment of this long race for the presidency?"  Many of the pundits cite the Iowa caucuses.  My favorite is "Houston, we have a problem."

Would you still vote for Obama if you knew your vote would cost you eternity?

No comments:

Post a Comment