Saturday, November 22, 2008

Genderanalyzer

According to this website there is a 52% chance this blog is being written by a woman.

Not that I am insecure or anything... but did you catch that Iowa football game? I woke up early to listen to it. Now I'm off to eat steak and eggs for breakfast. I sure wish I could be drivin' to the shop in a 4x4 SUV. After a long day at work, I'm gonna get me some beer and go play poker with my buddies... too bad there ain't no strip joint in this town... I look forward to shooting my shotgun when I'm back home... maybe even go moose huntin' with Todd Palin...

Update: This post didn't help. It's now a 53% chance.

Update 2: WHAT? Every time I click on the link it becomes more and more feminine!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that's just the biggest laugh I've had all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - now it's at 56% for being written by a man. But still gender neutral it says!

    ReplyDelete