Saturday, November 29, 2008

Camels

Today (Saturday) was a work day because we get 12 days off starting Tuesday. I have no problem working Saturdays if I get to play with camels!

The only camels I've seen up close before were the camels at the state fair. They had a dreary, "Please shoot me" look to them.

The camels were remarkably well mannered and gentle. This dignified camel pose with a flag waving in the distance could be a postcard.

The one on the left is a female and the male is on the right. She liked to rub her wet nose in my face. At one point she wrapped her neck around mine and started rubbing my back with her chin. Not surprisingly the male didn't get jealous.
What a cute couple!

She's so cute! Who knew I'd move to the middle east and fall in love with a camel?

No comments:

Post a Comment