Thursday, November 13, 2008

Apartment pics

This room is supposed to be the living room. There's no window so I made it my bedroom. I have lived in the apartment for over a month and have yet to sleep on the bed.

This is the view from the doorway. One of my Coke bears keeps an eye on the door all day long.
The window is to a "light shaft". It allows some light to filter in but not much.
This is the spare bedroom. Big enough for a double bed and a foot on the side.
The kitchen (with washing machine).
The bathroom. At least it's better than this.
This is supposed to be the "master bedroom". I use it as my living room.
A week after we moved in Gwen (living right across the hall) and I threw a party. It failed. Not because nobody came, but because people came and there was nowhere to sit.
I had the door to the kitchen and this room removed. The door took up too much room.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks pretty nice. Glad you have a guard bear with you.

    ReplyDelete