Saturday, November 29, 2008

** I have black friends **

Katon Dawson wants to be the new head of the national Republican party.

I have a question for him: How can you be a member of an all white country club - for 12 years - in South Carolina and not notice that it's all white?

You could be forgiven in Iowa or North Dakota. Those states are really white. You might not even realize you didn't see another person of color, but South Carolina?

Maybe I need to start a Keith Olberman "Worse person in the world" category. This guy would be my winner today.

He disgustingly tries to justify his membership by saying he's friends with a prominent black Republican.
"I believe we are all God's children, and that it is a sin to discriminate against any person of color," Mr. Dawson said, adding that Mr. Steele, who is black, is a "friend of mine."
Go ahead, Republicans, make this guy your leader. My party will remain in power for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment