Saturday, November 8, 2008

Facebook - making a future Mitt Romney president

As I've said before, I love Facebook.  Imagine going to college and being able to keep up with everyone from HS that you wanted to keep up with... and probably 100 more that you really don't care about.

For those of you who have never seen it... well, it's difficult to describe.  It is safe to say 90%+ of today's 25 and under are on it. 

They share their pictures, thoughts for the day, and comment on each other's walls (it's like leaving a message for a person).

And most have incredibly embarrassing pictures.  Remember that time you passed out on the toilet?  You don't need to remember.  Before you started nursing the hangover your friends have posted it on Facebook.

The number of incriminating pictures on Facebook is staggering.

Our future president will be some boring kid who did nothing embarrassing in high school or college.

4 comments:

  1. I have hayrack pictures that prove otherwise. One has Beth, Stacey, and you looking like my harem.

    Oh wait, I forgot. He's mormon. Y'all could have been my wives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Beth... has anyone heard from her in the past decade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'll e-mail you later... But, it has been a couple of years since I heard from her.

    And honestly, compared to some of the pictures I've seen - I would guess that picture is pretty tame!

    ReplyDelete