Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving dinner

My lunch was at Hardee’s.  No big deal.  I eat there so often that the woman said “Big Roast Beef or Mushroom and Swiss?”

Tonight I ordered Pizza Hut for the first time.  I got it around 10PM which would have been noon for my friends and family back in Iowa.  It was easily one of the worse pizza’s I’ve ever tasted.

Normally that wouldn’t bother me too much but knowing all of you were sitting down to a great meal at the same time I was eating flavored cardboard, well…

2 comments:

  1. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't make it to Thanksgiving dinner either. By the time I finished up with the turkey and mashing the potatoes, coupled with no sleep Wednesday night, I was in pain and exhausted, so I sent the kids off to my brother and sis-in-law's with the food and went to bed. I had leftovers around 9pm. I actually like the leftovers better, so I was happy.

    So, you will be enjoying your T-giving meal while we are eating leftovers for the 2nd time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo It worked, except Open ID prompts for a name, and I wasn't sure which I'd used. I had a vague recollection of telling you that Dottie 654 was me..... Now if my addled brain can just remember for next time.

    BTW.....I am not sure I'd be heading to Thailand any time soon!

    ReplyDelete