Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sandstorm

We get so little weather here that a mild afternoon sandstorm is exciting.
These pics were taken from the roof of my apartment building. Directly over my apartment is massive power lines. I hope the research that says power lines increase the risk of cancer are wrong.
The top picture is looking west, the picture right above is looking east.
This is the roundabout right next to our apartment building. I chose to live under power lines rather than hearing the traffic. Since they added rumble strips after we moved in I'd say I made a good call. (Until I have cancer.)
This was my first trip to the roof. It's proof that they were consistent in the crappy construction. Plant debris was all over the roof before they applied the sealant. They could have cleaned it up... or simply paint over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment