Monday, November 10, 2008

Caption contest

Quotes from George:
"Laura, hold on just a little longer. It will soon be over."
"Look! we're wearing matching flag pins!"
"Don't worry, I didn't invite them for dinner."
"The Secret Service will make sure they didn't steal anything."

From Laura: "I'm practicing this look for my wax doll portrait."

From Michelle: "I'm keeping my arm behind my back because I had strict orders not to actually touch the First Lady."

From Barack: "When I'm president I will buy better suits."

The picture below is Obama's wrinkly pants from the Oprah Winfrey rally in Cedar Rapids.
Just when you thought you knew my level of geekdom I continue to surpass expectations.

1 comment:

  1. It's time to go to bed, Steve. No one wants to see his wrinkled pants.

    ReplyDelete