Friday, November 28, 2008

Best Buy Black Friday

It is currently 3 AM in Iowa. My friend Sam is standing in line to buy a Garmin Nuvi and a monitor for me. The good news is that it's 26 degrees, 16 degrees warmer than last year.

I need the nuvi. I borrowed one last year when I was in north New Jersey for my niece's wedding. It was great! I hope it works as well in Dubai. The bad news? I have to pay an extra $200 to get the maps of the middle east. The model I'm getting also has an MP3 player. Driving here is boring with no radio stations playing anything but arabian music. (I haven't developed a taste for it.)

Anyhow, I'm thinkin' about you Sam. Sending warm thoughts!

Update: Sam arrived at Best Buy at 3:15. The doors opened at 5:00. He was out of the store by 5:10. He got the items I wanted. Thanks, Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment