Monday, June 29, 2009

Skype

I tried Skype at the hotel, at the first apartment and at the new apartment. The calls have been terrible. I tried it again today with Ann in London and it worked great. No idea why, but if you want to try you can reach me at steve_kranz

I will eventually get the skype account that will allow me to call anywhere in the US. It's only $30 for a year of unlimited calling - a great deal. Unfortunately, I don't have an American credit card and it won't take my Visa from here.

1 comment:

  1. Two comments... If it will take my Visa, I will pay for it and you can subtract that from rent.

    Also, can you conference call via skype (others with Cell phones?)Would there be an additional charge?! I've been looking for a convenient way to take collaboration state wide politically.

    ReplyDelete