Saturday, June 27, 2009

Conan O'Brien

In three days I've had three different people say I remind them of Conan O'Brian.

That's not something I'm used to hearing lately but after his show started back in 1993 I heard it all the time. I like Conan so I take it as a compliment. If someone said "you remind me of Sarah Palin" I'd be seriously pissed.

But, as much as I like Conan, I think even Conan knows Dave is better. It's too bad they are now competitors because they both have great respect for each other.

3 comments:

  1. Sitting here, eyes closed tight, trying to imagine you looking like Conan O'Brien. Nope. Can't see it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely remind me of Conan. I've thought that for a long time. It's something about Conan's laugh or his type of humor that makes the connection.

    Conan definitely loves Dave. He gave him a much more enthusiastic shout out in his last Late Night episode than he did Leno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, it does get annoying when I'm constantly mistaken for Matthew McConaughey.

    Or maybe it's Jared the Subway guy. I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete