Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twitter: Path to stardom?

CBS is going to base a new reality show(?) sitcom(?) on the Twitters of "Shit my dad says."

Hmm. It's too bad my dad is a nice, quiet and polite guy. I'm not outrageous enough to get a TV contract on my own...

...however, a student told me today that they are starting a new TV channel here and are looking for content. He's doing an interview show. He said he'd like me to be the first guest and, "You'll be famous. I plan to interview like Barbara Walters. Everyone will want to see it."

I explained over and over that I wouldn't be a great guest; I'm way too boring.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. steve, i can send your interviewer a set of questions to ask you that will definitely make you interesting. should i start listing them now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would just be boring because you wouldn't tell all the good stories we all know!

    ReplyDelete