Thursday, November 12, 2009

The dangers of Thai food

I went to Dubai for the day and had Thai for dinner because there aren't many options where I live. The food was good but somehow a hot pepper scraped the back of my throat. It created an instant nasty sore throat. I've never had anything like that happen before.

I got home a little after 11 tonight and unbelievably can't find any Tylenol or aspirin in the place. I know I've bought some. I know it should be somewhere but after looking for over an hour I've given up. It's left me in a cranky, whiny mood.

Earlier today (now yesterday since it's 1AM here) I heard an interesting story of branding camels. The story will have to wait. I hope I wake up and the pain is gone.

1 comment:

  1. Well if a little tiny red pepper on the back of your throat causes you that many problems....................................

    ReplyDelete