Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday remainders - picture edition

While getting paid sick leave for depression, it's best not have pictures posted like this on Facebook:

Meanwhile, this woman...
...used Facebook to hunt down someone who attacked her.

Ann and Mike are in Thailand this week, where they can apparently buy this:

Have you heard about Coke's new ecological bottle?
It's partly made of organic material so it uses less petroleum to produce. I doubt we're gonna see this in the land of oil.

And finally,
a graphic designer was asked to produce a logo with pie charts (for free). The back-and-forth e-mail is priceless. After you read this set you can read two dozen others for this guy. I've read most of them and wonder if his tactics might have worked with my problematic I-Phone.

5 comments:

  1. That blog is hilarious! If it wasn't after midnight I'd read more from his site, but will do so tomorrow. How did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pie charts!

    Chad Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read something I consider for the blog I often leave it open in a tab. 90% of the time I do nothing with it. By the end of the week I'll have 20-30 tabs open on my browsers.

    What I'm trying to say is that by the time I put a few of them in the "remainders" I'd long ago forgotten where I first read it.

    Perhaps the explanation would have been better if I had used pie charts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, your explanation is great! Regardless of how you found it, THANKS for posting it -- it's a gem! I read through many of his postings and haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

    ReplyDelete