Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Can you keep a secret?"

The answer is obviously "no" since I'm blogging about it.

A former Hamilton student contacted me on Facebook to tell me that she secretly had a crush on me while in my classes.

In situations like this I have absolutely no idea how to respond. This case was even more awkward because my gut reaction was to write back, "So using your 13 year old son as a lure to bring your 18 year old male classmates to your place to play video games was... what?"

Instead, I played dumb. I thanked her, asked about Iowa weather and found an excuse to get offline as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Chances are that if she's a facebook friend and she had a crush on you, she may know about your blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out!!! I see boiling bunnies in your future!!!

    ReplyDelete