Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scraping the bottom of the car

I know discussion of weight gain is boring. Today, however, I may have hit a new low. In the span of two hours the button on my khakis broke from the strain. Then Ann picked me up for dinner. As we drove over the speed bumps they scraped the bottom of the car.

Here's a new tip if I'm a passenger in your car and you encounter speed bumps: Go at them at a 45 degree angle. Somehow that distributes the weight better and you may save the bottom of your car.

3 comments:

  1. Thank Steve - I already knew the speed bump trick, but knowing that you may cause my car to bottom out is more useful :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could lose the weight, which you should anyway with no excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And isn't it funny.....you were going to EAT!!!

    ReplyDelete