Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tucker Max, Part IV

I read this book upon recommendation from a good friend. He's a law student who, well, let's just say that he likes to get laid. He was telling me about the book and said he was into a girl who said she had read it. Matt told me, "I knew then I had to end it with her."

Me, not having read the book, asked, "Why?"

Matt replied, "Any woman who has read this book knows too much about how men really think, even if they don't act on it. I just couldn't deal with that."

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Matt's comment. Personally, I think any woman who reads this and is shocked by the way a man thinks has been living in a cave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim's a lucky guy that you read it and didn't stop speaking to him for a week. I know I was ashamed of my gender when I read it... but it was the kernel of truth in the stories that made it compelling.

    Time for another shower.

    ReplyDelete