Monday, March 23, 2009

Mental health parity

There are some issues where I shake my head and think “how can anyone be against that?” Issues that come quickly to mind: Saving seals from clubbing, children's healthcare, and mental health parity. The notion of mental health parity is that a person deserves to have insurance pay for treatment of mental illness.

Wow. What a concept: Treat the mentally ill.

Next we will have dogs sleeping with cats.
D'oh!

I think you get the point.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see dickwad upstanding journalist David Yepsen realize his mistake as he is now leaving the Des Moines Register.

1 comment:

  1. That was very Rushish, but the left version. I kinda liked it :). I heard a funny quote that will "defend" that remark - reality has a liberal bias.

    ReplyDelete