Monday, March 23, 2009

Gobbledigook

The latest entry in the inspirational music series.

Don’t ask me to explain; I’ve never heard it before tonight. It’s from a former student who reminds me why I love teaching. Jeremiah is an interesting guy. You know those people who try to be edgy and random but in all their earnestness to be edgy and random they are actually tools? I’ve never met anyone better at seeing that than Jeremiah. Rather than say, “You’re a tool” Jeremiah will make subtle comments. More than once I have laughed to the point of tears.

That’s what I love about teaching: I get to meet people way cooler than me. (I know, I know, not a tall order.)

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Thank you Kranz. To tell ya the truth your classes were the only reason I kept going to that school. Plus the dunkin donuts coffee of course. haha

    ReplyDelete