Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quoting Charles: Get me the hell out of here!

It's kinda hard to see but the floor is covered in water. Every time I flush the toilet water streams out the sides and back. Fortunately, there's a drain in the center of the floor.

That's also one of the drains that frequently spews toxic odors.

This is one of the water heaters for my apartment. It leaks. The pan captures the leak and has to be dumped every day.

It does not look like we'll be moving anytime soon. Oh, the apartment is done and it looks good. All we are waiting for is the electricity to be turned on. Sounds simple, right? It took six weeks for a friend earlier this school year.

Any guesses where the title of this post come from?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like the toilet needs to be removed and reinstalled with a new wax ring/seal. Get on it Steve...you are quite the handyman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to assume you are not serious. If you are I'll pay your ticket to come over here and fix it for me... assuming you can do it before I move out of here... (not too tough given our circumstances).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using bookingwiz.com I found flights for $716 from Milwaukee.

    Come on over! I'm a good liberal. I'll subsidize.

    ReplyDelete