Monday, March 9, 2009

How to kill a couple of hours on Realtor.com

I think everyone would like to have a place with three bedrooms, two baths and a two stall garage.

For $100,000 in Las Vegas you can have your pick of over 1300 properties.

Spend a couple of hours on realtor.com exploring Las Vegas. Ann and I did. The difference between her and me is that she's got the money to buy one outright. Her idea: Buy one and rent it to an Iowa retiree for the winters and for her it would be a home in America during the summers.

2 comments:

  1. Steve,

    Check out Cape Coral Florida.

    I think there are like 1800 that meet your criteria, many with pools and 1800+SF. Plus it's not stupid-hot and more old people like florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a built in renter in Phoenix. Same climate....better deals right now. I'll have my friends come over and decorate! Tell her to buy here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete