Friday, February 13, 2009

Coffee cups made it safe

It's handy having a friend who owns an art gallery and commonly has to wrap art work for travel.  Tony did a great job.  All five cups, four mugs and soup bowl made it safely.  It's amazing how much more a place feels like home while drinking from a Coke coffee mug.

My laptop, however, didn't fare as well.  The screen doesn't work so I'm using it by projecting through my TV.  Surfing the internet can't get any lazier than doing it while lying on the couch.

4 comments:

  1. How in the...?

    Didn't you carry on your laptop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, that's the point: My checked luggage with real breakables made it safely. My laptop that was with me the whole time broke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - good call Denise! Good work Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I might be more impressed if it was Pepsi stuff, but even I wouldn't go THAT overboard for Pepsi.

    ReplyDelete