Thursday, March 18, 2010

Alliant is evil

I first made this point EXACTLY one year ago. I followed up in May outlining the sleazy reasoning behind their increase.

The Iowa Utilities Board did not approve the 17% increase Alliant asked for. They only gave them a 14% increase. I hope to use their strategy the next time I ask for a raise.

Governor Culver asked them to hold off on the exorbitant hike and Alliant flatly said no.

I want to be on the Iowa Utilities Board so bad I'd quit my job and move back to Iowa just to be on this volunteer board!

Sound crazy? It wouldn't be if I had no ethics. I'm sure they have slush funds and cushy jobs just waiting for them when they are off the board. Even if my ethics would make this financial suicide for me, I want on that board!

No comments:

Post a Comment