Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend remainders

It's been a while so some of these are quite old.

A British researcher says you can't have more than 150 friends. Your mind can't wrap itself around a larger number. I call BS because I have 150 on FB alone that I keep at least some contact with...

Want a list with links to all of the Superbowl ads?

Keep in mind: Reagan's presidency was declared dead after the 1982 midterm election.

Would you like to see your handwriting when you type a letter in Word? Now you can. If I had nice handwriting I'd do it.

A guy has a novel approach to protecting his camera. He takes a series of pictures...

It goes on like this for dozens of pictures basically asking the person who sees this to return the camera.

Want to see what you look like as a cartoon? You can do it here and it's free! I can't bring myself to do it so if any of you do please let me know.

Telling your boss what you think of them is good for your health. Perhaps, but my employment at Hamilton would have been much, much shorter.

And finally... I give you something that will make you lose your lunch: Sex ed videos from the 1950's and 60's. They are all bad but the first one is giving me the shakes as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment