Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fearing a WHOLE SUMMER in the US

I have some work opportunities for the summer... but if they all fall through my worse case (best case?) scenario is being back in Iowa from roughly June 15 to September 15.

That should make me ecstatic, but it doesn't. There are many ways to spend money in the US and the trip scares me. So I set up a budget. $400/week. That's what I get to spend... Should be easy right?

Unless, I plan to travel at all...

The bottom line: The summer trip is very workable and I should have a good time. I'm being a pussy in picking out the negatives.

4 comments:

  1. If you do decide to come back and to travel, I am staying in Eugene this summer.

    Think about it. Beer and Wine like you wouldn't believe. Also all of my friends are really curious when I talk about my old *roommate*.

    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. And roommates is in quotes because? It reminds of a guy here asking if he was a special friend. I said, "Umm, no..." I had to explain the meanings of "special friend."

    I like driving but Oregon's a bit of a distance. I see the best fare I could find is $530.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could stop and see block, mark p, or kyle v. in Colorado. Then Jake L., Travis R. and me in Oregon.

    Make a sigma nu roadtrip out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who wants to see block???

    ReplyDelete