Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Diet notes - 2

On a positive note, today I'm wearing the slacks and belt that made me decide to do the diet a little over three weeks ago. On that Sunday morning as I dressed for school I tried on the slacks that had become too tight and thought, "Can I suck it up put up with this for a couple of hours? I only teach one class today..." Realizing I was now rationing my too clothes for days I only had to wear them for a few hours made me realize I had to start the diet right then and there.

So today I'm wearing those slacks. They are still tight but easily wearable. It's progress. And as long as I avoid eating two pounds of hamburger in less than an hour it's progress I hope to continue.

2 comments:

  1. Clothing fit is probably a better indicator of weight loss anyway. There are too many variables in a day's weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, not that you are going to go out and buy a wedding dress - there was a show on TV to get brides in shape who deliberately bought dresses too small. Now that is just stupid.

    ReplyDelete