Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's like I'm back in college...

Remember my go-all-out drive this semester? I promised my colleagues I'd rewrite the PowerPoints for each chapter and redo the semester project. I thought we were meeting next week where I'd give them the latest PP's and the new project.

The meeting is tomorrow... at 11AM.

So I'm going to be pulling an all-nighter to get this done. I could lament all the time I wasted this weekend or just accept that this is typical of me so I should be used to it.

Unlike college, if I came to the meeting tomorrow and said, "I didn't have time to get it done by myself, but if any of you would like to help me it could be done by tomorrow." I know the response here would be, "Take your time... next week is soon enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment