Saturday, March 20, 2010

Short post tonight

Why? Because the internet is out again and the tethering to my Iphone is also not working. I'm hacking into my neighbor's connection which doesn't work well.

Here's a brief snippet of my conversation with Etisilat:

Steve: This is the third time I've lost the intnernet in the month of March alone... and there's still ten days left. Will it happen again?
CSR: I have alerted a technician and we will fix the problem.
Steve: I understand and appreciate that but it's already been down six full days during the month of March. For the Dh 250 I'm paying each month I'd like it to be more reliable.
CSR: We fix it when it breaks.
Steve: You're not understanding my point: The fixes only work for a few days and that's not acceptable.
CSR: Is there anything else I can do for you?
Steve: Obviously not.

No comments:

Post a Comment