Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trouble with the internet? No problem.

A couple of hours ago my internet stopped working. It's a relatively common occurrence. Considering I pay $90/month for a 1MB connection it should be more reliable.

Thanks to the IPhone I can connect using the cell phone towers. I'm limited on much data I can use on my phone (1 gig per month) otherwise I'd have dropped the physical connection months ago.

Pretty cool.

******
I'm feeling a little stress in the amount of work I have to get done by tomorrow and the wine tasting I'm hosting on Thursday night. It's gonna be cool!

Unrelated: News came today that summer school is a go for the university. (There had been rumors there'd be no summer school.) It will be a while until I know if I get some classes but I hope I do.

With no summer school I'll be home June 15 - September 15. I can see the guys living in my house packing my bags for me long before then. With summer school, I'd be back from July 28 - to September 15. That would be long enough... and I could certainly use the money.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there's no place I'd rather be than in the middle of a desert during July. You, my friend, are insane.

    ReplyDelete