Monday, December 29, 2008

A little ole fashioned karma!

I have written and retracted a detailed post explaining why I am so happy. Yeah, I know you're sick of it but this is another case of "I like turtles." But in this case I really, really do like turtles!

Here's the abbreviated version: In the five months I have been in this country I have only met two people I... I... well, let’s just say don’t like:  The first guy because he’s corrupt, and the second is the boss’ boss of the corrupt guy.   Either  the senior guy is completely incompetent when corruption is brought to his attention or he, himself, is on the take.

Either way, word came today that the services of the top guy are no longer needed.

All day long I've been singing, "It's a beautiful day...", "I'm walking on sunshine..." and the complete Willie Nelson song:

There's just a little fashioned karma coming down
Just a little old fashioned justice going round
A little bit of sowing and a little bit of reaping
A little bit of laughing and a little bit of weeping
Just a little old fashioned karma coming down...

It really ain't hard to understand
If you're gonna dance you gotta pay the band
It's just a little old fashioned karma coming down

No comments:

Post a Comment