Monday, December 15, 2008

A 53 degree swing?

I'm trying to think of what Robin would say... "Holy frozen balls Batman!" To which the reply would be, "It's OK, boy wonder I'll warm them up later..."

The high on Sunday in Cedar Rapids was 55. The low was 2. I have done a cursory search of the records for the past several years. I can't find anything close to a 53 degree swing in temperatures within the same day.

*****
The weather here in Al Ain? I'm glad you asked. Highs in the mid-70's with lows in the mid 50's. And, of course, sunny every day.

3 comments:

  1. Now, Steve, you haven't been away long enough to forget how annoying it is for suffering freezing people to hear how warm it is where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words - white Christmas.

    I bet it is brown where you are. Happy now?

    The high on Monday here was -7. Actual temperature - not wind chill. Low was -27. Not a 53 degree swing - but pretty damn cold!

    ReplyDelete