Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nepal from Ann's camera - Miscellaneous

One of the cool sights in Nepal are the trucks. Almost all of them are decorated. Some have so many flowers and statues on the front window you wonder how they are able to see out.
Here is Spidey. (The "Push horn" is because the roads are narrow and steep in this mountainous country. The sign urges those about to pass to blow the horn so the driver of this vehicle can try to move over.)

This is the official headdress for the Nepalese. I asked if it was offensive for a westerner to wear it and was told it was an honor. Then again, the guy was trying to sell me the hat.

This is Ann making fun of my lunch order. It was a great Chinese restaurant and all I had was sweet and sour soup, fried cabbage, spring rolls and cashew chicken.

It's not like I ordered dessert...

No comments:

Post a Comment