Monday, October 5, 2009

Ukraine - Day whatever: Giant market

Somewhere I became mixed up on my days. It doesn't help that camera had the wrong date on the time stamp... I hope the Ukraine posts are slightly better than the "what I did for summer vacation" stories from second grade.

We stumbled on this giant market on the first night. I wanted to come back during the day to get some pictures.

The array of choices was impressive as was the display. The place was relatively empty which meant every vendor called out trying to get me to stop by. We have a similar (much less impressive) market in Al Ain. I rarely go to it because I don't like being harassed by shopkeepers.

I'm lucky I snapped these three pictures as quick as I did. A large non-jovial guard came along to let me know pictures weren't allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment