Monday, October 26, 2009

It's for a good cause

The picture is real... no photoshop used here. Some Bible thumpers have called for a boycott of Pepsi. Apparently Pepsi is not homophobic enough for them. I'd provide the link but I have no desire to further their cause.

Instead I bought a Pepsi and drank all of it what I was able to choke down.

I’m old enough to remember when the forces of hate had power. They still do but big corporations have realized it’s in their interest to ignore them.

******
From what I've been told Pepsi here is made with real sugar so it tastes just like it did in the US 30 years ago.

5 comments:

  1. Is that can bigger than 12 oz?

    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sign of the apocalypse...Steve drinking Pepsi. Way to take one for the family Steve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd live to see the day...Guess my life is complete now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is 12 oz... but Pepsi tried to be sneaky last year and started selling 10 ounce cans.

    ReplyDelete