Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My last wedding (as photographer)

Peter & Amanda had a wonderful wedding on a wonderful day in the middle of August.

The couple and their wedding party were great to work with. The groom is a close friend and I was more than happy to shoot the wedding... in fact, I used it as an excuse to go buy new equipment.
I hope the couple is happy with the pictures. From the 700+ I took I'm sure they'll find a few gems.

The reason this is my last wedding is that I cannot find a good photoshop worker. There are many who know photoshop. Over half of them are flaky. Another third want to charge way too much. And the remainders can do the project and improve the photos but if you want them sometime this year don't hold your breath.

Ugh! Oh well, Peter and Amanda had a great wedding and if it's my last as least I know I went out on a good one.

4 comments:

  1. Steve, sweet photos. Can you explain what you mean about photoshop a little more though, I am interested, (or maybe I don't want to read Trust & Estates) and I didn't quite catch what more is needed to be done once the photos are taken...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I need from photoshop is the occasional cropping... nothing extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get Robby to do that instead of rent. I kind of did that when the plasma money didn't cover it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, have you talk with Photo Pro? Dave Johnson, the owner, is an old friend and might be willing to negotiate with you. Tell him I said you should talk to him. Not sure it will help, but I am sure it won't hurt!!

    ReplyDelete