Monday, October 19, 2009

(Creepy) quote of the day

A man in his 40's posed as a 17 year old boy to lure teenage girls into performing him on webcam. When he was met by one of his 14 year old victims in person he said:
"I'm the same person, just older. I'm not as hot and I'm chubby. I'm lonely and I hate being old."
In his time posing as a teen he collected over a hundred webcams of teenage girls.

Gee, I thought only guys would be stupid enough to do that.

*******
Hmm... for the last line I wanted to place a link to a post I wrote months ago about a teenage male who created a fake female profile on FaceBook and convinced 30 guys to send him pictures. I can't find that post. Do any of you vaguely remember that story or is it another disappearing post on Blogger?

2 comments:

  1. I kinda remember that story, but I have no idea when you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember it, he got the pictures then acted like a friend of that girl and said that they had to let hime go down on them, after that he would make them go down on him later. (But I don't remember what that is called)

    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete