Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rivotril (aka clonazepam)

I asked readers for feedback on this drug and, wow, did y'all give me a lot.

Here's what I've learned: Rivotril has a strong neural agent that will help you sleep but leave you slightly impaired for days afterward. Yippee!

Why would anyone take that drug? The country frowns on Ambien. Ambien CR is a felony drug, like heroin. So if you can't get either of those drugs Rivotril is the next stop.

Basically, if they outlawed matches and lighters for cigarettes some would have to resort to using a blowtorch to get one lit. It's not wise, but if no other action is available...

***********
The caffeine free state has gone OK. I even did a 13 hour day (leaving at 7:30 am and getting home at 8:30 pm) with no caffeine. The last couple of days I've a Coke Zero here or there. Never more than one per day.

So, am I sleeping normal? Insomnia gone? I wish. Insomnia still around. I did get to sleep before midnight one night - a frickin' miracle - but woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep.

So, yeah, in terms of sleep my life still sucks.

***********
I took an ambien a half hour ago. I tried very hard to write a coherent message. If it is not I blame the drug. I haven't taken one in almost two weeks. I took one tonight because I have to get up early to drive to Abu Dhabi for the $1100 conference that I hope I'm not paying for...

No comments:

Post a Comment