Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No time for l-o-o-s-e-r-s ‘cause we are the champions…

Tonight was the final university-wide debate.  A colleague and I helped the women in Business and Economics prepare.  The topic for us was whether or not the UAE should place stricter controls on foreign culture.  We had to argue that the country does need stricter controls.  It was troubling me to help them prepare on a position for which I don't agree at all. 

Regardless, our team was outstanding.   They won not only the debate but the overall debate award.

Ann also sponsored a team that won their debate round.  Good for them… but, cue the music…

This is the first time I’ve actually seen the video. 

I wish I hadn’t.

1 comment:

  1. Well congrats. I wish I had never seen that video either. WHAT was that guy thinking with that outfit - EWWWW!

    ReplyDelete