Thursday, October 9, 2008

New apartment

Tomorrow I move into a tiny apartment. How tiny? In college I lived in one of the Coe apartments. It was larger.

Still, I can't contain my excitement. This is definitely an Ambien night. I will finally be able to have my own ice! (Oh, I haven't done that rant yet. It's safe to say ice is a rare commodity here.) I can sleep in my own bed. I am one of the fortunate ones to have some windows...

OK, in psychology this called sweet lemon rationalizing; being able to bite into a lemon and say, "It tastes sweet!"

I am well aware the apartment I am moving into sucks. There's something about having it settled that, well, settles me.

Unfortunately, I won't have internet access for at least a week. Posting may become sporadic.

No comments:

Post a Comment