Friday, October 24, 2008

Gifts

I’m taking gift requests. I have already purchased fascinating jewelry for female friends. Sam will get a lifetime supply of shorts because I keep buying pairs that are way too small for me… But I am open for requests for the rest of my blog readers. Since I know there aren’t many of you I’m not afraid of breaking the bank on this offer.

Key chain, coffee mug, T-shirt, an Emirati tea pot, Afghan jewelry, discounted plane ticket to come over in January (trust me, the weather will be much, much nicer than Iowa)… whatever interests you let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps the better question would be - what would YOU like? You're the one far away and away from home. Are there things from Iowa/the Midwest anyone can send you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. Aside from a decent cut of beef, an Iowa chop, and sweet corn, what can I send you? And where?

    ReplyDelete