Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love the fact...

... that my workweek is over by the time my friends wake up on Wednesday morning!

I also LOVE the fact that I now have cable and internet at home!

Yippee!

I wasn't sure it was going to happen.

All of us moving into the crappy apartments signed up for internet and cable two weeks ago, just before we moved in. All of them had it hooked up within a few days. I did not.

Yesterday I went to the cable/internet place. I tell the guy, "I signed up for service two weeks ago and I still don't have it."

He replies, "Are you having any problems with your service?"

I repeat that I still don't have service.

He again says, "Are you having any problems with your service."

I thought my head was going to explode. Fortunately, a nice woman sitting next to him overheard our conversation and offered to help. Thanks to her it has been installed today.

Again, yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment