Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rabbit food diet

I gave the diet a kick start by basically eating rabbit food for a week. Even though I ate two huge meals at the end of the week, the rabbit food diet worked.

Here's the latest:

Start: 225
Week 1: 221
Week 2: 218
Week 3: 215
Week 4: 213
Week 5: 211
Week 6: 209
Week 7: 209
Week 8: 206

I'm back on track. Yippee!

Big meals do matter; on Friday I weighed in at 204. After a big meal at a restaurant one night and at home the next I am glad I only gained two pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Steve,

    I've found these to be helpful for me

    http://www.nextfit.com/search/by-tag/The%20Truth%20About%20Diets

    For me I like knowing why something works or doesn't work, or what's going to work best. Like knowing that when you talk about not feeling right in the head when you start a no-carb diet, it's because your brain isn't functioning well while it transitions to a new fuel type.

    All in all, i found the information worth watching, it doesnt really tell you what diet to do, but explains the reasoning behind each one and why they do and do not work.

    as for me, i'm down ~20# since march 1st through a combination of eating 5 times a day in 300cal x3 and 500-700x2 meals, eating a fair amount of protein, and doing treadmill work 3 times a week for 45 minutes (~350-400cal per workout typically)

    -Chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I will watch the video in a couple of days. I'm way behind at work.

    ReplyDelete