Thursday, April 8, 2010

Faces of prostitution

Thanks to my friend Sam for bringing this to my attention...

As a liberal-libertarian (yes, there is such a category of people) I am not opposed to prostitution. Having said that, I am shocked, SHOCKED! that the Cedar Rapids police found that the Happy Hour Health Spa was actually a house of ill repute.
Anyone living in the Cedar Rapids area knows the Happy Hour Massage and knows what it is. A year ago I blogged about a friend visiting the place. Seeing the faces of the two arrested may explain why he couldn't complete the transaction.

5 comments:

  1. I wonder what finally made them decide to shut it down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when are you a Libertarian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't care for pot but don't know why it is illegal. Same for prostitution. Don't care for the seatbelt law... if you want to kill yourself in your car it's your business. Letting whoever marry who they want is libertarian. And no, Steve King, that does not mean the same as man marrying a horse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with ya, Steve.

    ReplyDelete