Saturday, April 24, 2010

The sunflower seed diet

And the march goes on...

Here's the latest:

Start: 225
Week 1: 221
Week 2: 218
Week 3: 215
Week 4: 213
Week 5: 211
Week 6: 209
Week 7: 209
Week 8: 206
Week 9: 203

200 is so close I can taste it. More specifically, I dream of the taste of beer. I promised myself I could have some beer when I go under 200. Who knew beer could be used as an incentive for a diet?

This week I rediscovered the appetite suppressant known commonly as sunflower seeds. Most days this week I ate one decent meal (usually salad or meat) and spent the rest of the time cracking sunflower seeds. They are not popular here and it's easy to know why: Local brands lightly roast them and add very little salt. I buy from the one store sells seeds from the US: Planter's (twice the price, but still cheap).

No comments:

Post a Comment